fACILITY OFFICE MOVING DENVER, CO
Armstrong’s experienced office moving team provides an array of services for businesses across all industries. Moving an office, regardless of distance, requires more than just boxes and trucks. We recognize that time is money and understand the impact a move can have on organizations of all sizes, even when moving within the same building. Our team facilitates a smooth transition into your new office space, allowing your team to focus on business as usual.
- Single point of contact
- Pre-move planning and budgeting
- On-site project management
- Floor plan design
- Office moving
- Computer, electronics and equipment moving
- Files and records moving
- Facility protection
- Valuation coverage
- Furniture installation and reconfiguration
- Modular furniture build-out and tear down
- Electronic equipment disconnect and reconnect
- Fixtures installation
- Asset management
- Asset auctions
- Charitable contributions
- Post-move cleaning services
- Disaster recovery and restoration
- "From packing, to moving out, to driving our household goods to MD, and unloading, everyone did an excellent job. Thank you!"
A.B., June 2015
- "Our move coordinator was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was constantly a resource for questions and direction. She called me regularly to make sure we felt comfortable with the process."
D.R., June 2015
- "Paul and Jeff handled our move from start to finish. They packed, loaded and delivered our household goods. Excellent representation of your company. They did a wonderful job!"
T.B., July 2015
- "We had very respectful and nice individuals that handled our move. They ask a little about you which creates more trust between both parties. The end result is a very smooth transition."
D.M., June 2015
- "Our packers were very professional, courteous and were a hard working team. They were very accommodating with our needs and time commitments and their personable personalities made the move less stressful. Our mover was also a very diligent, hard worker. He was very thorough and worked with us to get items placed where we needed it."
P.S., June 2015