Rae Cook, President
Rae Cook joined the Armstrong family in 1990. As President, Rae is responsible for driver fleet growth, customer experience elevation, sales growth and management for the Denver agency. Rae is an industry veteran with over 35 years of experience in various areas including customer service, operations and sales. When not working, Rae enjoys, hiking, reading and travel.
- "From packing, to moving out, to driving our household goods to MD, and unloading, everyone did an excellent job. Thank you!"
A.B., June 2015
- "Our move coordinator was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was constantly a resource for questions and direction. She called me regularly to make sure we felt comfortable with the process."
D.R., June 2015
- "Paul and Jeff handled our move from start to finish. They packed, loaded and delivered our household goods. Excellent representation of your company. They did a wonderful job!"
T.B., July 2015
- "We had very respectful and nice individuals that handled our move. They ask a little about you which creates more trust between both parties. The end result is a very smooth transition."
D.M., June 2015
- "Our packers were very professional, courteous and were a hard working team. They were very accommodating with our needs and time commitments and their personable personalities made the move less stressful. Our mover was also a very diligent, hard worker. He was very thorough and worked with us to get items placed where we needed it."
P.S., June 2015