FACTS & FIGURES
armstrong facts & figures
93years in service
97% CLIENT RETENTION
The Armstrong family of companies comprises:
- 25 Armstrong agencies
- 20,000+ annual shipments
- 1,512,700 sq. ft. U.S. domestic warehouse space
- Business presence in 15, coast-to-coast states
- Interstate authority in all 48 contiguous states
- Global network in 175 countries
- 696 trailers, 293 tractors and 191 straight trucks
- 947 employees
- 445 drivers
- 97 percent client retention rate
- 57 years of profitability
- $175 million combined annual revenue
- 29 consecutive years as United Van Lines Top Hauler
- "From packing, to moving out, to driving our household goods to MD, and unloading, everyone did an excellent job. Thank you!"
A.B., June 2015
- "Our move coordinator was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was constantly a resource for questions and direction. She called me regularly to make sure we felt comfortable with the process."
D.R., June 2015
- "Paul and Jeff handled our move from start to finish. They packed, loaded and delivered our household goods. Excellent representation of your company. They did a wonderful job!"
T.B., July 2015
- "We had very respectful and nice individuals that handled our move. They ask a little about you which creates more trust between both parties. The end result is a very smooth transition."
D.M., June 2015
- "Our packers were very professional, courteous and were a hard working team. They were very accommodating with our needs and time commitments and their personable personalities made the move less stressful. Our mover was also a very diligent, hard worker. He was very thorough and worked with us to get items placed where we needed it."
P.S., June 2015